Monday, October 10, 2005

It's Clobberin' Time.....

...or maybe just a friendly game of poker? Ben Grimm, The Thing; favorite superhero ever! I am a dork, and luvin' it....:)


Dan Segarra said...

Nice hand... I mean on the sketch, not the cards. Ha!

joe said...


zadko woulda been a better choice than michael chicless...don't you think?

this is great stuff brutha...proud to know you and learn from you every time i see what you've done


Dave Pryor said...

Is "The Thing" immune to cancer because his lungs are made of stone?

I hope to get all my superhero questions answered here!


Animal Qwacker said...

I just blogged him recently too.

Tien La said...

home city trung kính mua ban sap mo

home city thua mua vua ban

chung cư trung kính gia ca

trung kính complex hop ly

chung cư t&t riverside

chung cư 440 vĩnh hưng

chung cư t&t riverside 440 vĩnh hưng

bat dong san

bat dong san cho thue

bat dong san ban