Friday, October 14, 2005

Congratulations Bruno Werneck!!!!

....on your newly landed job as full-time video game concept artist!!!!! You're slowly paving the way to Hollywood for all us gravy-trainers. I just wonder how much concept art can really be produced for games like "Pong" and "Ms. Pac-Man" though. But maybe I'm a bit behind the times. Anyhoo.....

Cheers My Friend!


SteveLambe said...

HA ha...Bruno wishes his neck was that skinny! Maybe after a couple of months of those gaming hours they out in over at Midway.

Great caricature, Darryl!

Dave Pryor said...

Also, I don't think Bruno is familliar with "honking" since he has no wheels.

He must be asking the bus driver to honk ;)

Nice pic Darryl!


Dave Pryor said...

Oh yeah -

and Bruno will be sorely missed over here. How will I get my daily dose of Brazillian smartass?

;) again.

I miss you already Bruno.


Jav said...

A good man indeed....
I feel bad for not dedicating a post now....
OK, feeling over...
Congrats man!

Tien La said...

home city trung kính mua ban sap mo

home city thua mua vua ban

chung cư trung kính gia ca

trung kính complex hop ly

chung cư t&t riverside

chung cư 440 vĩnh hưng

chung cư t&t riverside 440 vĩnh hưng

bat dong san

bat dong san cho thue

bat dong san ban