Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Train Sketch 11-23-05


... tightened up a bit at home.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!!!!

Those who know me know I love to eat, and Thanksgiving dinner is my absolute favorite! I could eat it every night: turkey, homemade mashed potatoes (yep, I can make 'em), homemade biscuits (those too), gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and to end top it off homemade pumpkin pie with some cool-whip on top (my sister-in-law makes the p.p..... yummy!).

p.s. I just thought of something...... pizza (vegetarian if possible) runs neck and neck with a turkey dinner.... :)

6 comments:

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

With many blessed things, Darryl you need to enjoy a safe, healthy, and happy Thanksgiving day :) to you and your family enjoy the the turkey heheheh :)

Jav said...

I agree with the turkey assessments. And I thoroughly enjoy your work sir. You are a talented man, and look forward visiting your blog again.
BTW is blog short for anything?.....hmmmmm.....
Saw your shot, what a low blow....
I like it.

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Fresh design D keep them coming I love to see it coloured

Unknown said...

I share your love for vegetable pizza!

If you eat enough - I think you sprout trees like this guy ;)

Dave

Dan Segarra said...

With these trees growing on his shoulders, who's to say HE'S not standing on a bug huge rock guy himself!?

Nice design! ;)

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

I wish a beautiful Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family ;)