Monday, July 10, 2006

Legendary



I've recently been asked to contribute a comic story to a new book called Legendary. It's being done in an anthology style, with all artists asked to give interpretations of "Legend". I'm very excited about being a part of this due to the interesting theme, roster of great talent involved, and proceeds will be going to various funds supporting the comics medium.

Since I firmly believe in recycling, I'll be reworking a story I had started as part of another anthology, which didn't quite get of the ground. Above are a couple penciled pages, which will be re-done. The first page was to have a cosmic Kirby type space background.

Please check out the official Legendary blog for details, and sample artwork .... great stuff!

2 comments:

DW said...

These pages are inspiring. I can't take my eyes off of that second one! Legendary is going to be amazing.

K.B. said...

HA !! Love it !!